• 15+ years experience as Graphic Artist
• 2+ years experience as Team Leader
• Versatile professional with a wide knowledge of the mobile industry
• Good learning skills and detail oriented
• Team player, used to work under tight deadlines
• Passion for video games and digital entertainment
• Creative and Art Direction
• Art Team Management
• Art Production Pipelines
• 2D Game Art and UI/UX Design
Hasbro, 20th Century Fox, Vueling, American Express, Random House, The Walt Disney Company, Nintendo, Mattel, Warner Bros. Pictures, Vodafone, HarperCollins, Capcom and Paramount.
Founded by industry veterans in London, I’m currently building the art team for our new studio in Barcelona, while setting the art direction for an unannounced game title.
Guiding the visuals of Scrabble® GO and managing the production from the art side, aligning our multidisciplinary team of 16 artists with other project leads and stakeholders.
• Championing and enforcing the game art style, striving for a strong creative vision.
• Collaborating closely with Product and Performance to help visualize our roadmap through development.
• Ensuring production quality by reviewing assets and overseeing the art pipeline.
Planning the game production for our internal art team and collaborating with our partner studio in Los Angeles. My focus was to lead our efforts on scheduling and delivering high quality artwork on new features and LiveOps events.
• Maintaining and optimizing art workflows to get the best possible results at the right pace.
• Assisting on the art direction, helping on developing a shared artistic mindset among the team.
• Creating a solid relationship with outsourcing and contractors, providing guidelines and feedback.
First member of the Barcelona Game Studio. Since day one I balanced my hands-on duties with helping on building the necessary bridges between BCN and LA, hiring new art team members and identifying areas of improvement in the game development pipeline.
• Working closely with product and design to collaborate on our global vision.
• Creating in-game mockups and assets for key areas of the game.
• Assisting new and junior team members in our internal processes.
I started working on the Experimentation Group, where we were trying new ideas and mechanics on old games to extrapolate our learnings on hits like Candy Crush. After my run there, I moved to their first independent studio focused on mid-core games.
• Conceptualizing and implementing new features for our live games.
• Working on 2D art and interfaces for new casual puzzle prototypes.
• Co-driving the UI art direction of their first action-RPG project.
First dedicated User Interface Artist in the company. I worked autonomously on almost every single game, jumping as needed between projects for both Facebook and mobile.
• Providing the UI art vision of new games and prototypes.
• Keeping a close communication with producers, designers and engineers
• Helping on transitioning projects to other artists, when the UI art direction was stablished and the game ready to go.
Producing interactive children’s books and comic books for tablets and mobiles, including content for publishers such as HarperCollins or Random House. Leading the creation of illustrations, animations and product design.
Creating UI graphics for different iOS and Android apps. Coordinating with developers and marketing teams, I also designed and managed mobile websites for the Vodafone Live! online portal in Spain.
Carrying out graphic design projects for companies from a very varied fields, such as Paramount or Vueling, producing brand design, brochures, ads, banners, web materials and so on.
Designing promotional packaging for Nutrexpa, one of the largest groups of the food industry in my country, creating appealing illustrations for packs, posters, displays and other point-of-sale materials.
Illustrations, magazine layout design and marketing art for upcoming film and video game releases on product co-branding actions for kids.